The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance helps those in the local community prepare their taxes for the upcoming year. Are you able to use a computer and wanting to help our community, come learn how to be a VITA volunteer. Come to one of our callouts in December, or go to the VITA page to learn more about the program and how you can get involved.
Read to succeed
This program allows us to help those in our community learn how to read. Do you like reading, do you enjoy interacting with those in the community, then head to our Read to Succeed program page to learn more about how you can begin to have an impact on our community through helping others.
Lend Your Muscle – VOLUNTEER with United Way
Give your time. Share your expertise. Roll up your sleeves. LIVE UNITED!
LIVE UNITED is a call to action. It is a constant reminder that when we as individuals think outside ourselves, we have the power to facilitate change. United, we can create lasting change in the world – and in Tippecanoe County! Take action – give the gift of yourself – sign up to volunteer today.
Log on today to find the perfect volunteer opportunity for you!
- Volunteer opportunities for individuals, groups, families and youth
- Special opportunities like Month of Caring projects
- United Way opportunities like Read to Succeed, Kindergarten Countdown Camp and tax assistance
- In-kind donations being sought by local organizations
- Fun and interesting local events
Do you want to get started? Click the button!