Our careers. Join the Fight. Live United
United Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community. We bring people and resources together to tackle complex issues and develop lasting solutions to help our community thrive. We would love for you to join us. See what careers we have to offer. We can't wait to meet you! Join the fight. Live United.
Position Overview: Maintain current and develop new corporate and individual donors. Cultivate relationships that build value- add with the intent to generate revenue, volunteer engagement and advocacy. Represent United Way of Greater Lafayette in a professional manner in all interactions with current and potential donors. Function as the liaison between UWGL and each organization, providing outstanding year-round customer service, ensuring your corporate and individual donors have the necessary education, information and materials needed to conduct their campaign with maximum results. Maintain donor database via Salesforce with information pertinent to each corporation, their employees and individual donors. Manage volunteers with integrity and confidence. Assist in planning, developing and executing donor and volunteer trainings, meetings and events.
Essential Job Functions
- Identify, cultivate and develop Corporate and Individual Donors
- Maintain and develop current relationships with Corporate and Individual Donors
- Maintain accurate Donor database and determine strategic contact cycles
- Provide Corporate Donors with education, training, support and campaign materials
- Facilitate Individual Donor and Corporate awards and recognition as appropriate
- Develop engagement with Emerging Leaders, Retire United & Woman United
- Recruit, train and support volunteers for development and account management.
- Inspire and educate constituents, donors and volunteers about the work of our United Way in small and large groups, meetings, events and trainings. (i.e.; Public Speaking required)
Please submit cover letter and resume to Michael Budd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: June 26, 2019