Our careers. Join the Fight. Live United
United Way fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community. We bring people and resources together to tackle complex issues and develop lasting solutions to help our community thrive. We would love for you to join us. See what careers we have to offer. We can't wait to meet you! Join the fight. Live United.
The Director of Resource Development is the donor relationship champion at United Way of Greater Lafayette (UWGL). They are responsible for the development of financial resources through campaign, as well as establishing and maintaining year-round relationships with traditional community partners, while nurturing new sources that yield an increase in annual fundraising. Primary duties include:
- Generating financial resources for UWGL in support of its mission by fostering relationships with current and prospective donors; and
- Strengthening corporate relationships by identifying and securing market segments to grow UWGL’s resource base.
- Recruiting and mentoring a volunteer-led Campaign Cabinet to focus on the annual campaign.
- Managing the Resource Development Staff which is tasked with:
- Providing staff support to campaign volunteers
- Special event planning and production
- Affinity group growth and development
Please sumbit cover letter and resume to Michael Budd at email@example.com
Application deadline: May 8, 2019